Four Seasons Chart

 


This activity gives you the opportunity to go over the four seasons with your children. It has pictures for each season. The arrow allows you to pick a season so you can discuss it with your children.  I use this chart during calendar time.  I sing season songs to help my children remember what each season is.  I also made up actions for each season.  

The actions I made up are:

Winter= hug yourself like your cold

Spring= lift your fingers in the air.  Then bring your fingers down and pretend that they are rain.

Summer= wave your hand in your face like its hot.

Fall= lift your hands in the air and swish them around like they are leaves.


If you like this activity you might like:





*****Make sure that you follow me at Teachers R Us by clicking on the green star to insure that you get the latest updates about my store.*****

No comments:

Post a Comment