One of my favorite websites



One of my favorite websites for children is starfall.  It teaches students reading and math.  It's fun and interactive.  I have used it in my classroom and at my own home.  The website for the most part is free to use.  If you buy their membership then you have more access to other activities that they have available.  I recommend that you buy the membership.  I have and I am not disappointed.  My 3 year old daughter uses it all of the time.  It is a very easy website to use and you don't have to worry about advertisements that your child may click on.

I also like that this website now has apps that you can download onto your phone.  These apps are free to download.

As an PreK teacher I highly recommend this website.  You won't be disappointed.
Click below and have your children try it.
www.starfall.com

No comments:

Post a Comment