Celebrating 500 TPT Followers-FREE Alphabet Popcorn Activity



https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Celebrating-500-TPT-Followers-FREE-Alphabet-Popcorn-Activity-5695910



I just wanted to take the time to say thank you to everyone that has supported my store throughout the years by creating a free alphabet activity. 

I appreciate all of you and I am very grateful for all that you have done for me.  God has truly blessed me with some amazing people.  I pray for each one of you that have bought from me have find activities that bring fun, engagement, and lots of learning.  



This activity is a fun way for your students to interact learning the alphabet. 

This activity comes with:
Alphabet on popcorns
Alphabet on popcorn containers
Alphabet Writing Page
Take Home Letter Cards


Ideas on how to use the Alphabet Popcorn Cards:
1.     You can play Go Fish or Memory
2.     Hide the cards around the classroom and have students find them.
3.     Put alphabet cards into a pile.  Have students flip over one card at a time.  Then have students write the letter they flipped over onto the alphabet writing page.
4.     You can play games like mingle or 2 circles.
5.     Match popcorns to their containers.


Ideas on how to use the Alphabet Popcorn Writing Page:
1.     Hide letters around the classroom and have students write the letters into the popcorn.  Once all of the popcorn has a letter in it then the writing page is complete.
2.     Once letters have been written into the popcorns, students can go back and rewrite them in a different color.  They can rewrite the letters a few times so it will look like a rainbow.


Ideas on how to use the Take Home Letter Cards:
I created these cards so that parents can have the opportunity to work with their children at home with their letters. 

This product comes in color and black and white.

Here are some activities that complement the Alphabet Popcorn Activity
School Years Daily Calendar Journal 
I tell my students that popcorn words are words that pop up everywhere.  We write the words down each day on the daily calendar journal. 

I also use the popcorn words as my password.  Before entering or leaving my classroom, my students have to tell me the password.  My students love the opportunity to tell me the popcorn word.  Check out my Password activity.

My main goal is to have students actively with their peers while learning their letters.

Common Core State Standards that are covered in this activity
RF.K.1, RF.K.1.a, RF.K.1.b, RF.K.1.c, RF.K.3, RF.K.3.a, RF.K.3.b


~If you like this product then you might like:





*****Make sure that you follow me at Teachers R Us by clicking on the green star to insure that you get the latest updates about my store.*****


No comments:

Post a Comment