High Frequency Word Cards for List A, B, and C

I just got through making High Frequency Word Cards for List C.  The words come from Literacy First.  I use these cards in different ways in my classroom.  I use them as passwords.  Students have to tell me the password before entering the classroom.  I have played whole group games like mingle and 2 circles.  The more students review the words the better they will remember them.


https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/High-Frequency-Words-List-C-300-Words-Literacy-First-2072319
 

 
After I created High Frequency Word Cards for List C, I bundled it up with List A and B.  This gives you the opportunity to buy all of the word cards together.  There are 500 High Frequency Words in this activity. 
 
 
https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/High-Frequency-Words-List-A-B-and-C-500-Words-Literacy-First-2078905

Common Core State Standards that are covered in this activity:

RF.K.1, RF.K.1.A, RF.K.1.B, RF.K.3, RF.K.3A, RF.K.3.B, RF.K.3.C, RF.K.3.D, RF.1.1, RF.1.3, RF.1.3.A, RF.1.3.B, RF.1.3.C, RF.1.3.G, RF.2.3, RF.2.3.a, RF.2.3b, RF.2.3.c, RF.2.3.d, RF.2.3.e, RF.2.3f

~If you like this activity then you might like:




 

*****Make sure that you follow me at Teachers R Us by clicking on the green star to insure that you get the latest updates about my store.*****

 


No comments:

Post a Comment