Handwriting Pages with a Christian Theme




This product is great for helping you reinforce teaching the letter.  It can also be used as morning work or center activity.  This product covers A-Z.
I created this product to help students that still need help tracing letters and for students that are ready to write letters on their own.  Each page shows students how to write the letter. 
Each handwriting page has a bubble letter that students can rainbow write, color, or trace for extra practice. 
The last two pages are letter tracing pages of A-Z uppercase and lowercase. 

I created worksheets to be printed in color or black and white. 


If you like this product I have bundled my Christian themed alphabet packet together.  It comes with:




*****Make sure that you follow me at Teachers R Us by clicking on the green star to insure that you get the latest updates about my store.*****


No comments:

Post a Comment